When you meet someone for the first time, of course you want all the details up front without the fluff.
In this first episode of She Will Move Mountains Podcast, join me, your host Sian Yewdall as I share a little bit about me, my mission for the show and why I started a digital business network for regional women in business.
You’ll also discover:
– Why supporting regional women in business gets me out of bed in the morning
– What I did before owning my own business (and why I still work part-time)
– Why she developed The Woman Rising Network to support women in regional areas
– A little bit about my career journey and Motherhood (oh the joys!) plus
– How to pronounce her name…perhaps the most important one.
Don’t forget to subscribe to iTunes so you don’t miss a weekly hit of inspiration, interesting interviews and loads of ideas to help you turn your small business in to a savvy success.
Oh… and please leave a review on iTunes. I’d love your feedback.