CONTENT CREATION WORKSHOP
Hands up if you have a spent loads of time, energy and money setting up your small business, are genuinely motivated to help other people, but freeze at the thought of having to write content for your website and feel stuck coming up with new ideas for your blog every week?
I feel you Woman Rising.
Let me guess…
You’ve created your gorgeous heart-driven product and/or services that you know women need.
You’ve set up a website, bought a big box of business cards, registered your social media handles, paid through the nose to develop a bespoke brand, and are ready to change the world one client at a time.
But when you sit down to express who you are, what you do and why you do it to build a loyal following, words feel woeful, wrong and completely awful!
No matter how hard you try, your attempt at powerful prose is more like a dog’s breakfast.
Oh, I’ve been there!
Now imagine being armed with all the tools and techniques a professional PR-girl has tucked up her sleeve so you can:
- create a solid editorial plan with confidence to achieve business objectives
- stamp your ground as the go-to girl in your industry
- sell your products, launch an event or achieve your monthly financial goals with ease and style
- have a powerful PR + Marketing tool kit with fail-safe copy formulas and strategies only-known among the communications crowd.
In my 15+ years in PR and Marketing I’ve learned there are some very basic principles all of us can follow – no matter where you are in business – to reduce the feeling of overwhelm when faced with a blinking curser on a white blank page!
Now you can say farewell to the fear and anxiety of communicating with your customers with the introduction of the new
Content Creation Workshop
Join me for a hands-on practical (and fun!) way to learn and implement easy-to-follow communication strategies to:
- identify, reach and engage your ideal customer efficiently and effectively
- learn the fail-safe copy formula (every woman in business needs-to-know!)
- develop authentic and valuable blog post ideas so you’ve always got things to write about, post and discuss specifically tailored to your product, service and industry
- create an editorial and social media calendar that you are proud of and can’t wait to share
This workshop is all about learning how to communicate across all your platforms like a pro, but nothing works unless you do, so there is loads of time for action to create instant results. Therefore you’ll need to bring:
- your laptop or favourite device to access your business website / blog
- a note book and pens
- an open mind and beginner’s mindset to maximise results