So you want to feature in Woman Rising. Yay, go you!!
We love featuring articles from a range of professionals and experts in their field to support and inspire women in business across Australia.
Our audience are heart-driven, head-strong passionate women who take steps to rise every day. They are genuinely motivated to live on purpose and do meaningful work in the world, while creating their own definition of success.
If you would like to submit an article for consideration, please take note of these guidelines first:
- all articles must be original and not published elsewhere (including your blog)
- articles should be 400-800 words in length
- Woman Rising reserves the right to amend any titles or copy that doesn’t match our brand
- all articles should be positive, inspiring and action based (i.e. show us how to do it in simple steps for implementation)
- articles can be declined at our discretion
- please submit the article alongside a short professional bio and hi-res image (head and shoulders only)
- please include two hi-res images that suit the article and are royalty free (please note we might not use the image if it doesn’t suit our brand either)
- include your business website and your social media links
We reserve the right to hold and/or use any articles submitted at our discretion. If your article does not get included in the upcoming issue, it could be held over. We do this to ensure our content flows and matches the theme for the month. We will be in touch to confirm when and if your article will be published. This could be several months, so please be patient.
We reserve the right to decline any submissions we believe are not suitable and do not pay for contributions.
Once published, you’re welcome to use the official Woman Rising logo in your media page and link to our site www.womanrisingnetwork.com
If you have any queries regarding these guidelines, or are ready to submit your story, please email firstname.lastname@example.org