After a busy year of cultivating your best life at home and at work, things can get out of hand. Your suffering a little Internet overload, your personal spaces are covered with unwanted and unloved items, and your self-care routine has taken a nose-dive out the window. Sound familiar?
This January I’m setting a challenge for you – and me – to reclaim our spaces, tidy up our tech and reconnect to our hearts and move from chaos to calm to start 2017 on the right foot.
Now, this challenge is a little different.
Instead of setting 30 tasks to complete one per day (who remembers to do it during this silly season, seriously?) I’ve compiled a range of tools + tips in to a new free eBook From Chaos To Calm so you can clear the clutter at your own pace – which, if you’re like me, is usually in a whirlwind frenzy all one day!
Inside this 5 page interactive eBook, I cover:
- The best way to unsubscribe from all those unwanted newsletters in a few steps
- Why it’s important to reevaluate your apps, social media ‘likes’ and digital spaces
- My favourite organisations that can alleviate you of your junk and donate it as treasure to those in need
- Permission to unfollow uninspiring accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to protect your heart
- Plus the opportunity to win a copy of our popular Project Me Playbook, a goal setting workbook to identify and achieve what’s important to you.
Ready to clear the clutter and simplify life again?
Sign Up Here
Enter your email address to receive our free eBook FROM CHAOS TO CALM full of tools + tips to clear the physical, digital and mental clutter to simplify life.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and the eBook will not be far behind.